Omerta Disclaimer and Limited Warranty
Please read this disclaimer carefully before signing up to play Omerta.
By registering an account, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this document. If you don not agree to the terms of this document, do not register or log in to Omerta.
You may play Omerta for fun.
You may play Omerta for free.
You may tell anyone about Omerta.
You may play Omerta on any computer to which you have access.
You may post links or refer to Omerta on other internet sites or via other media of your own choosing.
You may not:
(1) Register more than one active account per person.
(2) exploit any bugs in the game code or the structure of the game for the furtherment of you character in Omerta.
(3) Hack or attempt to hack or otherwise interfere with the server(s) on which Omerta is running
(4) Use any tools, bots, spiders or similar software based devices which automatically or semi-automatically engage in gameplay in Omerta.
(5) Engage in discriminate of any kind against other players or personnel of Omerta or engage in threatening behaviour outside of what would be deemed acceptable gameplay
(6) The source code of Omerta is the copyrighted property of Omerta Game Limited.
(7) The Software is licensed and not given to you, and Omerta Game LTD owns all copyright, trade secrets, patents and all other proprietary rights in the Software and in the Omerta game concept.
(8) You expressly acknowledge and agree that registering at Omerta and playing Omerta is at your sole risk.
(9) Omerta and any related documentation or materials are provided 'As seen' and without internal or external warranty of any kind.
(10) Appointed in game crewmembers may delete, inactivate or downgrade your account without recourse to complaint by yourself and excluding any duty to justify such actions.
PURCHASES OF DIGITAL GOODS
Any purchase of digital goods, including but not limited to in-game Credits are non-refundable donations to Omerta Publishing Ltd. All purchases are considered donations and Omerta Publishing Ltd has no obligation to offer anything in exchange for purchases made.